With almost 40 years of experience, we are a Full Service Dental Lab able to assist with any prosthesis and case planning.
Restorative, Surgical Guides, Overdenture & Hybrids and Chairside Services
Crown and Bridge
Full Contour , IPS e.max, Porcelain Fused to Zirconia, Porcelain
Premium Dentures, Standard Dentures, Digital Dentures, Suction Cup Dentures, Metal
Nightguards and Retainers
UltraFlex, Hard Acrylic, Retainers, Defender Mouthguard, Comfort H/S
Partnering with your practice, our team lends its expertise in Chairside Services and Consultations for case success.
What is Covered
- Repair or replacement of appliances.
- Manufacturing or material defects.
Ninety Days: Provisionals
Six Months: Flippers (Acrylic Resin Partials), Nightguards/Mouthguards, Retainers
One Year: e.max, Implant Restorations, Dentures, Metal Partial Dentures, Flexite/Valplast Partial Dentures
Five Years: Porcelain Fused to Metal, Porcelain Fused to Zirconia, Full Cast Gold
Seven years: Full Contour Zirconia
What is Not Covered
- Cash refund for prosthesis.
- Costs incurred for removal or reinsertion.
- Shipping costs for repairs.
- Repairs resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth, implant or tissue structures, improper adjustments or improper dental hygiene.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including lost wages, inconvenience, or pain and suffering.
Conditions Which Must Be Met For Warranty to Apply
- Prosthesis must be inserted by a licensed practicing dentist.
- Patient must adhere to a semi-annual dental maintenance (cleaning and exam) program in the office of a licensed practicing dentist.
- Full or partial dentures must be relined as recommended to the attending dentist by New Image Dental Laboratory, Inc.
- Within the limitations of this warranty, the prosthesis must be returned to New Image Dental Laboratory, Inc.
In order to deliver quality restorations, New Image needs adequate time to fabricate, inspect and deliver your work. The turnaround times refer to full working days in lab; Monday thru Friday. Shipping, pick-up and delivery days are not considered working days. Rush cases outside our normal turnaround time incur a 25% fee of the cost of the case.
We accept digital impressions from all intraoral scanners. Simply add ‘New Image Dental Laboratory’ as a favorite lab through your system’s connection portal. You can also export an STL file and send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download scripts for all of our products from our website. Simply print and fill out depending on your patient’s needs.
Our technicians find photos helpful in matching shade and tooth anatomy. Please email pictures to email@example.com.
Need to print a shipping label? Click here.
From the moment your case arrives, Quality Control is implemented to maintain consistency, quality and attention to detail. Prior to returning the case, a final Quality Control review is performed.